I want to get routine haircuts, eyebrow waxings and pedicures. I want to look and feel like a professional who makes good money.
I want to completely finish at least room in thus house already! I want my house to look like a model home.
I want to get there and try new restaurants, see some broadway shows and cheer on the local teams! I want to take more vacations. I want to spend money on experiences and remember them for the rest if my life.
Lastly, I want to retire before I'm 55 just in case I might haveis nasty pancreatic cancer gene within me. I want to know the lifestyle where I have hobbies, can sleep until 7am everyday and can catch up on the last 10 years of movies that I was too busy to see.
I'm so happy to be moving forward! Next financial goal: get 6 months worth of expenses in a savings account, but not until I get my haircut!!
No comments:
Post a Comment